Our vision is to build a better world through purpose-driven products. This vision rallies us, guides us, and informs every part of the process – from an idea scribbled on a napkin to shipping a product.
Ultimately, we take pride in partnering with exceptional people to create products that matter. People, planet, and profits should thrive and grow together. This is how we do business.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Neon is growing and we’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, we’d love to meet you.
Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full-time
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for the look, feel, and function of digital products. You will participate in ideating, designing, prototyping, and testing products to ensure that everything we build is of the highest quality, and meets our partners’ and users’ needs. This role spans across many design disciplines, including UX research, information architecture, prototyping, UI design, and visual design.
- Collaborate with and support your team to design and build products that matter
- Apply your problem-solving skills and design thinking skills throughout the lifecycle of a product
- Participate in design reviews, ideation sessions and internal process improvements activities
- Being able to step in and raise your voice when you see opportunities for improvement
- You value Idea > Ego
- You are curious - you continuously seek knowledge, ask questions, and listen for wisdom
- You care - what you do and how you do matters to you
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are a problem solver with a knack for cutting through the noise to understand our partners’ needs, as well as our users’ needs
- You have the ability to translate client needs into designs that are both functional and beautiful
- You are an advocate for the end-user, ensuring their requirements are met in a way that is as beautiful as it is functional
- Have a portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and UI design expertise
- You have worked in a fast-paced digital product agency environment for at least 3 years
- You are an articulate and capable communicator; you tailor your presentations to your audience
- You are curious; you ask the right questions, listen to people’s ideas, explore new processes, and take an iterative approach
- An up to date understanding of best practices, development and trends in web, mobile, iOS and Material Design
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- Health Care Spending Account
- Wellness program
- RRSP matching
- Beautiful new offices in downtown Vancouver, featuring bright, open-plan workspaces
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging partners who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth